We are Hiring
We have an extremely high retention rate for our employees (>95%) by taking a great crate to place the right consultants on the right projects. Our first employee hired in 2003 is still working with us.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (multiple positions offered)
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (multiple positions offered) to develop and support web-based and mobile applications using Java, J2EE, EDI, design patterns and effective algorithms while following test-driven approach; Gather requirements and implement Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) processes; Integrate and enhance EDI transactions and interactive voice response units; Develop web services using RESTful Webservices parsing XML files and Services Oriented Architecture (SOA); Design and develop EDI maps; Configure FTP servers for EDI communications; Develop scripts to automate EDI process; Create test cases based on customer requirements; Perform unit and systems testing; Schedule Cron jobs.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science/Information Systems, Information Technology, an Engineering discipline or a closely related field with 2 years of experience in the job offered or as a Technology Lead, Computer Programmer Analyst, Software Developer, Systems
- Analyst or Consultant; A combination of foreign post-secondary education if determined to be equivalent to a U.S. Master’s degree in the field is acceptable.
- A Bachelor’s degree with 5 year of progressively responsible experience will be accepted in lieu of the Master’s degree and 2 years of experience. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
- Extensive travel/relocation to various unanticipated client sites for assignments of various unanticipated duration within the US is required.Apply by to: RapidIT, Inc. 4080 McGinnis Ferry Road, Suite 1206, Alpharetta, GA 30005.
Sr. Creative Director - 2 Posts
Have a creative vision? Can you lead artists and writers but have a head for business? You might be ready for a creative director job. Creative directors are the creative leads at advertising and marketing companies, working with designers, artists, copywriters, sales teams and marketers to create a vision for products sold.
- Creativity: Creative directors will invent new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages. They need to understand design and smart copy, and recognize fresh approaches to advertising.
- Analytical Skills: Advertising and marketing is ever-evolving, and good creative directors are able to analyze trends, look at new data and keep with the times.
- Decision-Making Skills: Advertising campaigns have timelines, and creative directors will need to make decisions on final copy, final art, finished commercials and radio spots.
- Interpersonal Skills: Creative directors will meet with corporate heads and clients on a regular basis. Being a good communicator to all involved will help greatly.
- Management Skills: Creative directors often have to keep many creatives on schedule, and manage their own time.