We are Hiring
We have an extremely high retention rate for our employees (>95%) by taking a great crate to place the right consultants on the right projects. Our first employee hired in 2003 is still working with us.
Sr. Creative Director - 2 Posts
Have a creative vision? Can you lead artists and writers but have a head for business? You might be ready for a creative director job. Creative directors are the creative leads at advertising and marketing companies, working with designers, artists, copywriters, sales teams and marketers to create a vision for products sold.
- Creativity: Creative directors will invent new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages. They need to understand design and smart copy, and recognize fresh approaches to advertising.
- Analytical Skills: Advertising and marketing is ever-evolving, and good creative directors are able to analyze trends, look at new data and keep with the times.
- Decision-Making Skills: Advertising campaigns have timelines, and creative directors will need to make decisions on final copy, final art, finished commercials and radio spots.
- Interpersonal Skills: Creative directors will meet with corporate heads and clients on a regular basis. Being a good communicator to all involved will help greatly.
- Management Skills: Creative directors often have to keep many creatives on schedule, and manage their own time.