We are Hiring
We have an extremely high retention rate for our employees (>95%) by taking a great crate to place the right consultants on the right projects. Our first employee hired in 2003 is still working with us.
1) FICO Blaze Advisor Developer
Duration: 3 Years
- Experience in translating business requirements into rules, Blaze Rule Templates, business object models, managing
- Business Rules catalogs and RMA
- Development of new rules or projects in FICO for programs as needed
- Analysis, design, development and support of the production processes and applications.
- Provide recommendations on how we move forward with new development efforts.
- Review current FICO Blaze implementation/processes; aid in identifying any shortfalls with current implementation.
- Mentor support personnel on the FICO environment and rule development Should have experience as Blaze admin in application deployment and server management.
- Expert in Fico Blaze Advisor BRE development and SRL
- Experience in Rules modelling.
- Experience in Fico Blaze Advisor Rule Maintenance Application (RMA) setup, administration and development. Experience in exposing BRE rules to JAVA Web Services
2) Sales Executive
Duration: Long term
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience developed in a commercial environment
- Proven experience in building relationships with senior clients combining your understanding of the client’s industry and shared business challenges along with your knowledge of FICO’s solutions.
- Demonstrated success structuring and selling complex, enterprise solutions to large financial services/banking clients.
- A collaborative style with experience engaging a diverse group of internal colleagues to articulate a truly compelling client value proposition.
- Proven experience in building relationships with C-Suite clients combining your understanding of the client’s industry and shared business challenges along with your knowledge of analytic solutions.
- Demonstrated success structuring and selling complex, enterprise solutions to financial services, insurance, retail, transportation and/or manufacturing clients.
- A passion to learn and educate colleagues, and customers through presentations, and conversation. A good listener genuinely interested in clients ‘needs with ability to propose innovative solutions to their challenges.
- Proven experience in the Decisioning and Analytics space working for one the major vendors in the space or one the major consulting firms is a PLUS
- A good Technical background and/or business expertise in financial services/banking, insurance and/or telecommunications.
- Hard worker and ability to work under pressure
- A collaborative style with experience engaging a diverse group of internal stakeholders to articulate a truly compelling client value proposition.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, professional presentation and process/organization skills, as well as strong creative orientation and the ability to craft innovative solutions.
3) AWS Devops Architect
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 3 Years
- 8+ years of strong experience in DevOps, Software Configuration, Build, Deployment, Release Management, Infrastructure Design, Orchestration, automation and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) areas
- Proficient in cutting edge of DevOps, Cloud technologies and will lie at the intersection of science, engineering and business acumen
- Strong experience in leading DevOps transformation journeys for enterprise customers
- Responsible to Mentor IT staff on the use of modern frameworks and processes and provide engineering productivity guidance to development teams
- Create new and improve existing workflows within agile software development life cycle, which includes software engineering tools enhancements and their integration, continuous integration and build process, continuous delivery
- Excellent experience in Cloud IaaS, PaaS, SaaS delivery patterns and development using AWS Cloud platform
- Architecture, implementation and maintenance of TK8 to build server clusters, API and microservices, including critical production environments in the diversified environments
- Proficient in SRE principles and practices. Experience with handling availability and high performance and secure environments
- Help customers with Best Practices, industry PoV’s around DevOps & SRE areas
- Solid Hands on experience on the following DevOps tools stack (some or many):
Groovy,Jenkins,AWS, Chef Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, Python, Shell Scripting, YAML, JSON,AWS, Terraform, Packer,Grafana, ELK, SonarQube, Artifactory, App Dynamics, Checkmarx, Veracode, New Relic,Chef, Test Kitchen,Spinnaker
- Development experience one or more Development Frameworks or Programming languages:
Please send suitable resumes to email@example.com.